Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

re: Interested in performing?

Bands from across many different servers will converge on Crickhollow for our Shirefest.  We're still putting together the line-up, but we welcome your band to join us.  If you'd like a slot, please reply here and we'll get in touch with you shortly.

Last edited by Rosalie Rumble on Fri Apr 21, 2017 2:38 pm; edited 1 time in total

Dunno if there's still room, but if'n y' can squeeze th' Breakfast Club into th' line-up somewhere, that'd be appreciated! Sometime in th' early afternoon on Saturday'd be best =)

Characters: Dallofin Bolderbrook, Foxfern Gullywash, Erriwende Baelwealda, Celbrethion Hathollos, Futhork Stonescriber, Garaeth Raedstan, Lisbit Honeymeade, Priyzgard, Thaelo Thistledown, Naurfin (On Crickhollow)

Dallofin Bolderbrook, Folbri Fairbeard, Kheshli (on Landroval) 

Dallofin, Delphinea (on Laurelin)

Dallofin, Leidi (on Sirannon)

Rules is nothin more than th' Cliff's Notes of Experience.
Lilikate

The Starlight Orchestra would like a slot too! Let me know what times are available please.

Space permitting (please give priority to new and/or Crickhollow bands) Andune Ensemble can perform. So long as you don't mind some Second Breakfast (Blondel, Quini, Ateara etc) moonlighting in there :)

3pm is our preferred slot but an hour either side is fine too.

elenjigamer

If there's room for the Grand Band of the Enemies of Mordor in Crickhollow server (named "The Grand Band of the EoM" officially) we'd love to join in! Lemme know some open slots if you'd be willing?

Rosalie Rumble
Admin

We'd love to have another Crickhollow band!  Join this site and we'll figure out the times.

Breakfast Club, The Starlight Orchestra and Andune Ensemble are all confirmed.

DisEnchanted would like a slot...Please let me know what is available.

Carthien

re: re: interested in playing

Hullo Good People!

I have received an invite from Master Pipes to The Crazy Ladies of the Forest to perform on the Shirefest...

All Ladies have accepted this invitation with enthusiasm and happiness *cheers*

Our theorbo player, Lady Majella, would be available only on friday. Do I understand well that the invited bands will play on Saturday and Sunday?
..that would be no problem because our stand-in player Lady Neppa will travel with us.

We are looking greatly forward to it!

With warm regards,
Carthien Merilin
on behalf of The Crazy Ladies of the Forest
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

The bands will indeed only perform on Saturday and Sunday, but I hope Lady Majella will have the opportunity to come out to Bread & Jam on Friday night.

Be sure to join the site so we can figure out your time slot and arrange for any costuming or mentoring help you may need.  We look forward to having you!

re: Bits and Pieces

Bittercress, Yellowcress and Rockcress, otherwise known as Bits and Pieces will be there. If slots are taken, fret not, but if you need people to fill a slot, count us in :D

Beorhere

re: Firebrands (Perhaps)

I would like to place Firebrands on the list.  Although technically I am the only member currently.  I hope I can put together some friends who enjoy performing together.  This is highly tentative so if spots fill up I can defer to a more established band.

Thank you

re: The Heartbeaters

Greetings to ya all!

I'm Barkgrim Flameturg from Laurelin.Master Pipes informed me about concert on Crickhollow.So me and my band (The Heartbeaters /dwarven band) would like a slot if its avaible.

Yours

Barkgrim Flameturg

Rosalie Rumble
Admin

We can definitely find a spot for all three of your bands--just make sure you post your availability in our bands thread.

The bill is starting to fill up, but we'd be glad to welcome a few more bands.

Hello,

"a rock and a hard place" would like to play a couple of tunes as well. We'd prefer to be on sunday as we have some members not available on saturday.

Rosalie Rumble
Admin

We'll gladly welcome A rock and a hard place for a Sunday performance.

Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: