Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Winterfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
shawnt63
Admin

re: Winterfest

Only a week away! I have posted up a map showing the location of the concert as well for the band leaders I did a picture trying to show you the location of where the bands should be placed to give the best for your own photos of the band and concert as well as plenty of space for dancing etc for the audience! I have placed an order for the band from left to right in the photo and there is no reasoning for it other than how I was sending out the letter to everyone.

The idea will be that on Friday Misty Mountain Hobbs will open with the first number of the night and then it will go to the right which will be Breakfast club then Disenchanted then P.I.E and it will continue on this rotation for the duration of the concert on Friday night.

Saturday will kick off with Struck by Moonlight on the extreme left and follow in sequence around to Bunny Patrol and then pass back to Struck by Moonlight. Again the rotation will continue until the concert is finished.

Gwinlynn will be conducting the "Best Festive Costume" for the bands and the winning band will be notified at the end of the concert on Saturday around 4pm server time.

We will be providing refreshment courtesy of Second Breakfast.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there!

Drummor

Drummor

Haladain, Tindimacil and Ballinor
shawnt63
Admin

Thanks to everyone who came and supported Winterfest either as a musician or an attendee! It was a fantastic event with great music and great people! Thanks to all of you!

Drum

Drummor

Haladain, Tindimacil and Ballinor
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

It was a great event. Thanks for all of your hard work, Drum.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum