Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2
kandral

re: The Rolling Kegs application

Band name: The Rolling Kegs

Primary server(s):  Laurelin

Name of band leader on home server:  Kandral

Name of band leader on Crickhollow:  Kandral

Do you have a website or Twitter feed?  website: www.therollingkegs.org / twitter: @TheRollingKegs 

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? yes, a few, some of them can be found on our website.

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: The majority of our band members are from outside of North America, yet all of us speak English. English is the language of our band.

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? No, we have all instruments and outfits ready for the servers we play on, including Crickhollow.

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? No thank you. 

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.  I have an account of the previous years.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery.   

I do not know if you still have one on file from previous years. If you require a new one we would be happy to share.

Please list your top three preferred start times from the following hours:

1. Saturday, June 23rd: 2pm

2. Saturday, June 23rd: 3pm

3. Sunday, June 24th: 2pm (3pm would also work) 

Please list any additional availability you may have during the above hours. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.

We could start no sooner than 1pm and no later than 4pm. Thank you.

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention?

No, but if you have any other questions, do not hesitate to get in touch via info@therollingkegs.org

Thank you again for your consideration.

Elders of the Sacred Fire

re: Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band

Band name: Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band

Primary server(s): Crickhollow

Name of band leader on home server: Rosemarinie

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Rosemarinie

Do you have a website or Twitter feed?  Website:  http://lotrostonedbards.wixsite.com/purplepipeweed

Do you have links to videos of previous performances?  Yes at our website 

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages:  No

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? OK on that

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? fireworks are always nice

Do you still need to submit a profile orupdate onefrom a previous year? If so,please go to this page and fill out the form.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, orupload one to our gallery.

We will put a new photo up on your gallery!!  

Please list your top three preferredstart timesfrom the following hours:

Friday, June 22nd: 8pm

Saturday, June 23rd: 10pm

Sunday, June 24th:  8pm

Please list any additional availability you may have during the above hours. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.  We're available any time Saturday or Sunday that weekend, but would be limited to 7 or 8 pm on Friday

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention? Always look forward to ShireFest.  

Rosemarinie, Lannith, Aspenath, Haithnoir

R

Maecilia

re: re: Shirefest 2018 Band sign-ups

Band name: Ghosts N Roses

Primary server(s): Crickhollow

Name of band leader on home server: Rothariel

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Rothariel

Do you have a website or Twitter feed? No

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? No

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: No

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? No got that covered

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? No

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? Yes 

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery. Not sure how I do that

1. Saturday, June 23rd:  11pm

2. Saturday, June 23rd:  10pm

3. Sunday, June 24th: 8pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday before 9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled. Anytime Saturday is ok Later preferred (non-peak hours) Friday: No Availability, Sunday: Anytime really not after 8pm

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention? Looking forward to Shirefest

Last edited by Maecilia on Wed May 23, 2018 11:47 pm; edited 3 times in total

re: Re: Shirefest 2018 Band sign-ups

Rosalie Rumble wrote:

Please read before applying:

Shirefest 2018 will be held at the Methel-stage on Crickhollow June 22nd-24th and hosted by Second Breakfast. Bands should prepare sets of 50-55 minutes, as well as one or two encores that you can play if time allows. We're listing some additional times which will not be on the final schedule, but we want to know if there's any demand for earlier or later times each day. We know that some of you may need to discuss with bandmates or could have something unexpected pop up over the next two months, so please revisit this thread or PM Rosalie right away if anything changes with your availability.

Please list your times on EDT (-4 GMT)/server time or indicate your local time zone. You can convert from your local time zone to the time in Boston with this tool. We hope to have a tentative schedule in place by May 15th, and a set schedule by May 22nd, but we will update this thread as specific hours are filled. Applications will close once all slots are taken.

---------------------

Band name: the Country Bluegrass Band

Primary server(s): Brandywine /landroval

Name of band leader on home server: Dawlen Brandywine

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Dawlen

Do you have a website or Twitter feed? https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCountrybluegrassBand/

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180703556

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: no were USA

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming?no

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? up to yall fireworks are nice.

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery.

Friday, June 22nd: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm

Saturday, June 23rd: 11am, 1pm, 9pm, 11pm, 12am

Sunday, June 24th: 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm

1. Friday 4 pm 5 pm 6 pm 7 pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled. just get with me in game mail i am sure we ca work somthin out iffin the time slots are not available.

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention? none

Dawlen Rivers

re: Re: Shirefest 2018 Band sign-ups

Dawlen Rivers wrote:
Rosalie Rumble wrote:

Please read before applying:

Shirefest 2018 will be held at the Methel-stage on Crickhollow June 22nd-24th and hosted by Second Breakfast. Bands should prepare sets of 50-55 minutes, as well as one or two encores that you can play if time allows. We're listing some additional times which will not be on the final schedule, but we want to know if there's any demand for earlier or later times each day. We know that some of you may need to discuss with bandmates or could have something unexpected pop up over the next two months, so please revisit this thread or PM Rosalie right away if anything changes with your availability.

Please list your times on EDT (-4 GMT)/server time or indicate your local time zone. You can convert from your local time zone to the time in Boston with this tool. We hope to have a tentative schedule in place by May 15th, and a set schedule by May 22nd, but we will update this thread as specific hours are filled. Applications will close once all slots are taken.

---------------------

Band name: the Country Bluegrass Band

Primary server(s): Brandywine /landroval

Name of band leader on home server: Dawlen Brandywine

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Dawlen

Do you have a website or Twitter feed? https://www.facebook.com/groups/TheCountrybluegrassBand/

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? https://www.twitch.tv/videos/180703556

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: no were USA

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming?no

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? up to yall fireworks are nice.

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.

1. Friday 4 pm 5 pm 6 pm 7 pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled. just get with me in game mail i am sure we ca work somthin out iffin the time slots are not available.

If none of the times available pm me to see if we can get a time slote we can play for y'all

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention? none

Pumpkinspyce

re: Pumpkinspyce and the Cafe Latte Spyce Girls application

Band name: Pumpkinspyce and the Café Latte Spyce Girls

Name of band leader on home server: Pumpkinspyce

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Pumpkinspyce

Do you have a website or Twitter feed? No we do not!

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? I do not, but Gamut may have a recording?

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: No I do not!

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? I love costuming and will not need assistance!

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? No thank you! 

1. Sunday 4pm

2. Sunday 5pm

3. Sunday 6pm

I am available any time afternoon on Sunday (including night time!).

I am a solo band, but some friends may log on to my alts to make transitions from song to song easier! My friends are awesome!

re: Shirefest 2018 Band sign-ups

Band name: 

Primary server(s): Landy/Crick

Name of band leader on home server: Rhym , Rhyms

Name of band leader on Crickhollow:  Rhym and the Misty mountain Hobbs 

Do you have a website or Twitter feed?  nope

Do you have links to videos of previous performances?  I kinda lost them :(

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: no

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming?  I am always willing to help someone :)

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks?  no thank you

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery.

Please list your top three preferred start times from the following hours:

Friday, June 22nd: 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm (up to 4 slots available) 

Saturday, June 23rd: 12pm, 1pm, 9pm, 11pm, 12am (up to 2 slots available) 

Sunday, June 24th: 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm (up to 2 slots available) 

1. Sunday 4pm,

2. Saturday 9pm

3. Sunday 5pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.

I can play from Saturday after 5pm  until about 12am 

I can play Sunday after 2pm 

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention?

excited for another Shirefest !!

Last edited by Rosalie Rumble on Fri May 04, 2018 6:10 am; edited 8 times in total

Rhyms1

re: Shirefest

Apologies for the Double response, I forgot to login and could not see how to Edit as a guest.

Band name:  Rhym and the Misty Mountain Hobbs 

Primary server(s): Landy/Crick 

Name of band leader on home server: Rhyms/Rhym

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Rhym

Do you have a website or Twitter feed? nopeDo you have links to videos of previous performances? no sorry

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: no

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? no thank you

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? no thank you

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery.

Please list your top three preferred start times from the following hours:

Saturday, June 23rd: 12pm, 1pm, 9pm, 11pm, 12am (up to 2 slots available) 

Sunday, June 24th: 12pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 7pm (up to 2 slots available) 

1. Sunday 4pm

2. Saturday 9pm

3. Sunday 5pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.

I can play on Saturday after 5pm until about 12am and Sunday after 2pm  

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention?   SHIREFEST !!!

Luventhariel
Admin

Band Name: Alt Rock Band

Primary Server: Crickhollow

Name of band leader: Luventhariel

Website or Twitter: Nope, still trying to figure out how to program the VCR

Band members who don't speak English: None

Help with mentoring or costuming: Thank you, but we're good.

Would we like some special effects assistance: Interesting...I'll have to post another reply after I figure out what songs I'll play.

Added the band profile a few days ago, still working on a good pic for the gallery.

Preferred Start Times:

1) Saturday 11pm

2) Saturday 12am

3) Saturday 9pm

Any other questions:  Wondering how hard it would be for the devs to change what the Town Criers in Bree say...Lalia's has been open-for-business for years...a Shirefest announcement would be an enormous improvement, just sayin'.

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Starchild8

re: Shirefest 2018

Band name:  Dr. Star & The Acoustic Mayhem (Fraggle Rock)

Name of band leader on home server: Starchild

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Starchild

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? Yes (posted by others, if they still exist)

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? No
If so, please indicate your time zones and languages:

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? No

Do you need to borrow a fiddle? If so, what type(s)? No

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? That would be awesome!

Do you still need to submit a profile or update one from a previous year? No, well maybe update later.
If so, please go to this page and fill out the form.

Have you submitted a picture of your band? Yes, should still be on file here, may update it later.
If not, or if you would like to update your current picture, please link or attach a picture here, or upload one to our gallery.

Saturday, June 23rd: 1pm

Sunday, June 24th: 7pm

1.   Saturday, June 23rd: 5pm

2.   Sunday, June 24th: 10pm or 9pm(if event ends at 10pm)

3.   Sunday, June 24th: 2pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.

Friday, June 22nd:  None (Work)

Saturday, June 23rd:  1pm to 6pm

Sunday, June 24th:  2pm to 10pm

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention?  Fraggles look forward to returning for another year of Shirefest!!!

Duidhrastir
Admin

Band name: Duidhrastir & Laaleth

Name of band leader on home server: Duidhrastir & Laaleth

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Duidhrastir & Laaleth

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages:

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? No help required :)

Do you need to borrow a fiddle? If so, what type(s)? No fiddles needed :)

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks?  No thanks  :)

We can play Friday, June 22nd at 7 PM server time :)

Laurelin - Fainadan (Elf Hunter) Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)
Mondbarden

re: Shirefest 2018

Band name: Bärtige Musen (Bearded Muses)

Primary server(s): Belegaer

Name of band leader on home server: Swingjana, Souliri

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Svavana, Souliri, Singblues

Do you have links to videos of previous performances? on youtube a lot of videos (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgwVAHmA5TI for example)

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: GMT+2, we all speak a little bit English

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? no thank you, we have all what we need

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? no thank you

Friday, June 22nd: 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm

Saturday, June 23rd: 10am, 11am, 12pm, 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm, 10pm, 11pm, 12am, 1am

Sunday, June 24th: 1pm, 2pm, 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm, 7pm, 8pm, 9pm

We are so sorry, but we could only play on Sunday 4pm if it is possible.
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

We only have Friday slots available now. We are looking to fill a minimum of 1 spot to a maximum of 3. You may still submit additional availability beyond those days, but we are no longer accepting applications for bands that can only perform on Saturday or Sunday.

re: Dance Flora

Band name:  DANCE FLORA

Primary server(s):  Crickhollow (Laurelin, Landroval)

Name of band leader on home server:  Azalea (or her agent, me, Durgil)

Name of band leader on Crickhollow:  Azalea

Do you have a website or Twitter feed?   Nope

Do you have links to videos of previous performances?  Yes, played last two Shirefests, and also OAKS on Laurelin

2016/10/09  Shire OAKS--Dance Flora, Laurelin. 2 hours!

https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda/v/94159196  Part 1

https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda/v/94159697  Part 2

2016/06/25  Shirefest 2016--Dance Flora, Crickhollow

https://www.twitch.tv/barafunda/v/93976455

[Hmm, can't find video of Shirefest last year, but it was fun! ]

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages:

EU members speak English

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? No thanks!

Do you need to borrow a fiddle? If so, what type(s)?  No thanks!

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks?  No thanks!  But beer and wine refreshments are always welcome :D

Preferred times ("Only Friday left")  Friday: 4:00 PM, 5:00 PM, 6:00 PM

Our current Crick music description and portrait are OK as they are.

Thanks very much!! 

re: ShireFest 2018 Application

<!-- [if gte mso 9]> Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE MicrosoftInternetExplorer4 <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 9]> <![endif]--><!-- [if gte mso 10]>

<![endif]-->Band Name: Nuilwë Lantalasselingëa

Name of band leader on home server: Berundan

Name of band leader on Crickhollow: Berundan

Do you have band members from outside North America or members who do not speak English? If so, please indicate your time zones and languages: No

Do you know if you might need help with mentoring or costuming? None needed

Do you need to borrow a fiddle? If so, what type(s)? None needed

Would you like some special effects assistance, such as rune-keeper skills or fireworks? No

I am currently making a profile. 

We only have Friday slots available now. Please listlist preferred start times from the following hours:

Friday, June 22nd: 3pm, 4pm, 5pm, 6pm (1-3 spots available for those hours) 

1. 6pm

2. 5pm

3. 4pm

Please list any additional availability you may have on Friday 12pm-9pm, Saturday from 10am-2am, and Sunday from 12pm-10pm. We will try our best to honour your preferred times but would like some additional flexibility in case all of those hours are filled.

Friday: All day

Saturday: After 7pm

Sunday: After 7pm

Do you have any questions or something else you'd like to mention? It would be great to share the atmospheric-friendly folk music that I prepared with everyone at ShireFest!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: