Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beorhere

re: Thank you for sponsoring Shirefest

I want to congratulate Second Breakfast on Shirefest 2014.  On behalf of Firebrands, we had a wonderful time.  In my opinion day one went off without a hitch and proceeded exactly according to plan.  Only your efforts and and dedication to pull this off could make this possible.  Thank you for providing this venue as for one, Firebrands would not exist.  It is a testament that bands from other servers would make the effort to come to Crickhollow to perform.  I am confident that this is the beginning of a long and successful tradition on Crickhollow.  Kudos where kudos are due.  Congratulations on a job well done!!!!

Last edited by Beorhere on Sun Aug 17, 2014 9:41 am; edited 2 times in total

I completely agree. It was a great first day with some really interesting bands. We all expect people to flock to the likes of Landroval and Laurelin for some music but to get so many coming to Crickhollow was a coup. Well done!

WeeTodd Jones

Speaking for DisEnchanted, we had a wonderful time and would gladly come again to a future event. Everything seemed to move along effortlessly although I can only imagine the work behind the scenes. We were there the entire first day from start to finish and we had so much fun we decided to come back and play for a few more hours at the statue until sometime after 11 p.m. server. All the bands were wonderful and everyone seemed to have fun and I think it deserves a big round of applause!

Kurli Strongshield

re: Hail and well met Crickhollow

Much like Master Weetodd, I was so inspired by the festival,  I got a few friends to join me on a new adventure and we started a kinship here, Frequency Modulators (FM for short, get it?) and we hope to carve our own little niche... but mostly we look forward to making new friends and joining in the fun for Bread n Jam and Elevensies. I shared a zipped folder of 30 songs (Randelo Project 6.1) all 6 parters.

To echo the above sentiments, congratulations on Shirefest 2014 and cheers to all the great bands. I got there early and stayed late... as senior citizens of Middle Earth often do :)

I am at your service to help in any way with next event.

Randida on Crickhollow

Randau on Landroval

Randelo on Meneldor

I had loads of fun playing this event. Thanks to Second Breakfast for inviting the TSO and Andune over from Landroval. Looking forward to next year. I hope to be able to swing by for some Bread and Jam soon!

Jump to: