Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Adventures Abroad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Toadflax Nosely

re: Music March on Laurelin!

Hullo everyone!

Miz Larksong asked me to post about some music events on Laurelin server this month, so here goes:

March 15,  "The White Flames plays Zappa" for about two hours.

March 17, Bullroarer Took Day (which I think will be a Hobbit-preferred event, so new visitors might as well roll a Hobbit - we're the cutest anyway!). This will be in the evening EU time and so I think it does not overlap with the Crickhollow 2nd Breakfast pub-crawl.

March 23, OAKS presents The Traveling Bilberries. Come to my home and enjoy one of Miz Acorne's Oldfurlong Amazing Koncerts!

March 26, The Crazy Ladies of the Forest plays at the Bird and Baby Yard Party.

Details about these events can be found in The Bramblebury Gazette - do note that the Gazette mainly uses UK time, which currently is 4 hours ahead of /servertime. Also except Bullroarer Took Day the above are listed on LOTRO Artists too.

"If you want badly named scruffy looking files that you download off the internet that you can play with others then go for it." - comment from another hobbit when I was promoting the Crickhollow Music library.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Adventures Abroad All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum