Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
GarrethMacLeod

re: FBB Presents Trans-SIberian Orchestra in Middle-Earth

Since real life kept me from the game for several weeks and unable to sign up for the Winterfest, an opportunity arrived that was unexpected.

Firefoot Bluegrass Band will be performing songs written and played by Trans-Siberian Orchestra. The concert will take place tomorrow, Saturday the 23rd at 8pm Eastern time. Yes, I know it's short notice. I wasn't sure I could get all my characters ready and songs transcribed for a concert. It looks like I am going to make it.

It also looks like I will be home on Christmas day watching our dogs. Soooo, the plan at the moment is to repeat the concert on Christmas Day. Not sure of the start time just yet but I'll try to post something here.

Looks like I have about 35 minutes of songs ready to go plus any I get done yet before tomorrow.

GarrethMacLeod

FBB will be repeating the TSO concert tomorrow, Christmas Day since I will be spending the day at home with a sick puppy (wife will be going to sisters for the day). I am currently planning on performing sometime around noon. I may repeat the performance again later around 4pm. No guarantees on that one though. If plans change, I'll post here asap.

GarrethMacLeod

Update to the time for today's concert. It will be at 1pm instead. The dogs will need out between 12:30 and 12:45 which is in the middle of the concert if I start at 12 noon. So moving back an hour.

GarrethMacLeod

Bad news. We have lost power. Today's repeat concert is cancelled :(

Thank goodness for smart phones, at least I can post this.

Merry Christmas to all of you. I'll be at bread and jam Friday and will perform some of the songs there.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum