Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Crickhollow's Music Events 2023

Hello Crickets!

2022 was a wonderful year for music on Crickhollow! 

On top of our normal weekly events like Bread & Jam and Elevenses, we've had weekly, bi-monthly, monthly, and quarterly shows by Dulcet Tones, Breakfast Club, No Whole Bard, Wee Free Banshees, Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band, Indigo Hobbettes, Cheery Littlebottom's Companions, and Mushroom Stew!  
We had several months of Ary's Jammin' in the Shire!  We've had our large returning events sponsored by Second Breakfast, Shirefest and Winterfest, both which went as smooth as warm butter on warm toast.  We had the return of Laliapalooza!  
And we had a few brand new additions, with Monsters of The Rock, March Hare Bunny Fair, and CMA's Jazz Festival!

I think we had a pretty fun year here on Crickhollow!

And I'm thinking that this coming year is going to be just as fun and full of music!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here is what I see in my Palantir, as far as future events Coming Soon to Crickhollow in 2023. 

Events with set dates will be colorized, events with undetermined dates will remain normal.  I'll fill in other events as I get info for them. 

Rosalie Day, Shirfest, and Winterfest are Sponsored by Second Breakfast and are the work of many fine folks there. 

If anyone has any other events that you'd like to see placed here, do let me know! 

This is also for Event Organizers on Crick and other servers to see if/when any dates have been filled before setting their own dates for their own events.  As always, I do my best to look ahead to see when other Organizers may have events planned, but, "Never trust a Palantir fully".

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January - Recharging from the Holidays (no events planned)  Date: All month, wake me in February.

February - Winter in Imladris  Date: Saturday, February 4th

A Fellowship of Friends  Date: Saturday, February 11th

Monsters of The Rock II  Date: Saturday, February 25th + 26th

March - Jammin in the Shire  Date: Saturday March 18th + 19th

Bullroarer Took Day Pub Crawl  Date: March 19th

March Hare Bunny Fair  Date: Friday March 24th (superseding Bread & Jam for 1 night)

April - Rosalie Day  Date: Sunday, April 2nd (always first Sunday in April unless that's Easter)

Spring Bard's Festival  Date: Saturday, April 15th

Muddy Foot Day  Date: 4/20

May -

June - Shirefest 10 (10th annual Rosalie Rumble's Shirefest!)  Ten Years!  Date: June 16th-18th

July - Midsummer Jazz Festival  Date: Saturday, July 1st

August - Lazy Summer Afternoon Folk/Country/Southern Fish & Fry  Date: tbd (Not the 12th, Inferno of Sounds, not the 19th, Brandywine Summerfest) - Cancelled

September - Laliapalooza!  Date: Saturday, September 23rd

October - Little Monsters  Date: Saturday, October 28th

November -

December - Winterfest 2023  Date: December 8-10th  Sign-ups start Nov 4th-18th

Last edited by Luventhariel on Tue Jun 20, 2023 12:14 am; edited 4 times in total

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum