Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

re: Tentative Schedule

I've informally discussed this schedule with a few of you already, but here's the current schedule for our festival:

(all times are listed on Eastern Daylight Time/server time unless otherwise noted)

Friday

9pm EDT (server time)/6pm PDT [Bread & Jam Session] at the Prancing Pony

Saturday

(at Michel Delving's Bounders Statue all day)

Noon EDT/16:00 GMT Breakfast Club

1pm The Crazy Ladies of the Forest

2pm The Starlight Orchestra

3pm DisEnchanted

4pm The Heartbeaters

5pm Green Hill Country

6pm The Firebrands

7pm The Grand Band of the EoM

Sunday

11am EDT/15:00 GMT [Elevenses] inside the Bird & Baby

12:30pm Bits & Pieces (back to the statue)

1pm Brandywine and Biscuits

2pm A Rock & a Hard Place

3pm The Rolling Kegs 

4pm Andune Ensemble

The schedule is still subject to change, so if you have any issue with your time please let us know right away.

re: Tentative Schedule

I'd also like to clarify one thing, as I've gotten the question a couple of times now: the content of the sets is entirely up to each band.  We have no theme and no restrictions beyond the 50 minute set limit, though you may choose an encore if time allows.

We don't have a very strong musical tradition on Crickhollow outside of the Breakfast Club, but we'll try our best to make sure the crowd is respectful to all performers.  I'm putting together a "rapid response team" in case of turtle attack, though I'm crossing my fingers that we will not need them.

We now use the custom "event" channel for all of our events just so people need not worry about joining a new one every time.  We haven't been using it outside of our special events because of the channel limit, but with the advent of the world channel we may shift to promoting it year-round.  You may wish to put your lyrics on this channel in addition to say, but that's entirely optional.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: