Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Shirefest Archives
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rosalie Rumble
Admin

re: Information for Shirefest performers

Many of you received this as a PM, but just in case I inadvertently left you off the list I'd like to repost this information here.

We're now just 2 1/2 weeks away from Shirefest, but as Everbrock has mentioned the impending server closures may throw a wrench into our plans.

We don't know if Crickhollow will be one of the 10 lucky servers that will remain open.  We hope and believe it will, but we must take steps in case we don't make the cut.  That means that all of your band members will need to at least start a character prior to August 3rd.  They need not level a character, just create one.  This goes for anyone who might like to attend as well, so spread the word.

We've posted the final Shirefest band schedule on the main page, and the times we sent out in the last message have remained the same for all of you.  Plan for a strict 45 minute set limit from introduction to final bows, but you may wish to keep some songs in your back pocket in case there's time for an encore.  Our schedule will be tighter at certain times, and unfortunately at this time we cannot say if we have a bard after your performance and we may need the extra time if another performance goes long.  Speaking of bards, we are still welcoming solo performers of all stripes, duets, and those who'd like to put on short plays.  Please PM me if you'd like to sign up or have any questions.

We will have captains on site to summon everyone to the Greenfields.  The festival is out there this year because our old Bounder's Statue venue has changed dramatically.  We'll make use of both "stages" out in the area used for the Spring Festival's Bullroarer Challenge and last year's Day on the Greenfields.  Elevenses will move to the Plough and Stars in Brockenborings and Bread & Jam will remain in the Prancing Pony.  All attendees will be asked to /joinchannel event and we would like our bands to /joinchannel bands so we may communicate with one another.  We'll let you know who your steward will be that day, and that will be the person who'll give you all the necessary instructions to make sure everything goes smoothly.

We have a 460 item cosmetic warehouse that should serve all of your costuming and dye needs.  I know some of you have already gotten in there, but please PM me or contact Rosalie, Everbrock, or Finarphin in game if you would like to have a look around or need us to mail over a specific item.  Everbrock is the main contact for bands and Finarphin for bards, but any Second Breakfast officer will be glad to be of service.

Once again, please let me know if you have any questions or recommendations.  Almost all of our planning was done in the officer's section of the Second Breakfast website this year, so it is quite possible that I've left out something that you need to know.  We really do want to make this process as easy as possible for all of you because I know what a commitment it is to herd the cats and get everyone set up on what is a new or once a year server for many of you.  I cross my fingers that this will not be your last visit, but if we're going out we will go out with a bang.  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being a part of our Shirefest.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to: