Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Music Depot
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Starchild8

re: Super Group Bluegrass 12 Player Tunes

Rosa told me to get these uploaded BEFORE Elevenses on Sunday, I got them posted 30 minutes before Elevenses.  File has now been posted with three tunes.

Hope they work okay for the Super Group.

Let's entertain the audience with some fast foot stomping tunes, sure to even get those with glue on their feet a movin.  /grin

Star.....

Starchild8

re: Super Group Bluegrass 12 Player Tunes

Special Thanks for playing the selection I uploaded and to all those who played them.  Also enjoyed playing all the other big player toons as well.

Sorry my tunes lagged some people out, but it was definitely a beautiful chorus of rainbow colored notes floating over the big band.  Fast music is nice, but I think I learned an important lesson, be careful with 20 musicians all playing it together, lol.

Next time, I'll make sure to submit something a little slower or at least less notes, but still keep the crowd on their feet.

Star.....

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Music Depot All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum