Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Band & Artist Interviews

As an option for some bands to upgrade their old Band Interviews, or as a opportunity for new bands to start up their own page here with an Interview, we'll be trying something new!

While the old tried-n-true interview is very nice, I'd like to make them more personal than the fill in the blank interview.  I've done some homework, and researched and read through quite a few real band interviews in various formats, like Entertainment Weekly and Rolling Stone, to get an idea of what makes a good interview, and what questions every band has been asked a hundred times, and how to ask that differently.  How to engage.

Obviously, doing this as a sit-down in-game in some back room in the Prancing Pony would be neat, but a whole lot of work to set that up.  So instead I would like to try something in-between.  I would also like to start interviewing and setting up a new section for Solo Artists or "session" Musicians, to share their stories!

How this (hopefully) will work is, band leaders or members or artists will post in here requesting an interview.  I will then send this person an IM, via Crickhollow Music, containing a selection of Opening questions.  The band member/artist will then reply to these questions and send them back to me.  I will then send a selection of a combination of Follow-up questions and Additional questions, based on the answers to the Opening questions.

Role-Playing is obviously a plus here, but not necessary at all, we can take this totally seriously, or have fun with it, as you wish.  Multi-boxers can either RP their whole band answering the questions, or just as band leader.  Also, bands made up of multiple members can share the questions with the rest of the band, and answer as a band or individually if they want.  

I will then send the entire Interview back to the band leader/artist for their approval, and if y'all like it, replace the old interview with the new one on your Band Page.

So....who wants to go first?

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Duidhrastir
Admin

I will go first! This is a great idea!

Laurelin - Fainadan (Elf Hunter) Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Savo Lass Interview

For those looking to see the end product to get a better idea of what I'm doing, check out Savo Lass's interview!

Absolutely not forcing anyone into doing this, as it does take a little time, and that's something everyone has in short supply.  But it is fun!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

Luventhariel
Admin

re: Eagle's Eyrie Interview

Check out our interview with Eagle's Eyrie here!

We're having so much fun doing these!

Theabromine

re: I would love to be interviewed!

It sounds like a tremendous amount of fun and I used to subscribe to RS and read lots of interviews there!

Yes, I have a page for my Kinship, Cheery Littlebottom's Companions, it's pretty drab at the moment, though.  It'll improve.

Luventhariel
Admin

Our latest interview was with Legendary Tunes!  They now have an official Band Page here!

If anyone is having any problems sending me stuff via guildlaunch, please feel free to send me stuff at

luventhariel@yahoo.com

Fersinda

re: The Midget Banshees!

The Midget Banshees would like to go! 

We do collaborate with Legendary Tunes some, but we also do our own work (we meaning the real life player that apparently has some sort of multiple personality thing and channels it through multiboxing the Banshees)

Fersinda

ps for human verification Second Human Verification

Please answer this question:

What is 14 + 2?

A highly optimistic goal for multibox music players should be an answer also

Elders of the Sacred Fire

re: Band Interview

Wouldn't mind trying this new interview.  We're in whenever ya get the time.

We finished up our interview with the Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band!  It's been so much fun getting to know everyone here!

KapatekAnahuac

Hello,

this is a great idea, we would like to get an interview if it is possible.

Do we still need to answer the simple one if we want to put an application for the Shirefest 2020 ?

Yugun (ingame's name)

Luventhariel
Admin

KapatekAnahuac wrote:

Hello,

this is a great idea, we would like to get an interview if it is possible.

Do we still need to answer the simple one if we want to put an application for the Shirefest 2020 ?

Yugun (ingame's name)

If your band is new, or at least new to Crickhollow, it's probably best to fill out the simple interview first, it's quick and easy, and will give us a good idea as to what your band is about! :)  Once the simple interview is done, I'll make a page for the band in our Bands section!

The extended interviews take a bit of time to do, on all sides, more of a commitment on everyone's part.  If you decide to make Crickhollow your band's home, or "home away from home", and start making a name for yourself within the community here, then we'll be more than happy to put aside some time to do an extended interview!

Luventhariel
Admin

re: Midget Banshees Interview!

Here's the interview with Fersinda of The Midget Banshees!

No more bands in the que, but if anyone else would like to do one, please let me know!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum