Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: March Hare Bunny Fair

Friday, March 11th, we'll be cancelling one of our 52 Bread & Jam sessions, for our first March Hare Bunny Fair.

This event will feature bands playing 1 hour sets of 100% Pure, Unfiltered, Fluffy Bunny Fur.  Soft, warm, smooth, and generally happy!  There are exceptions, some times bunnies get caught in the rain, some times they hop for a short bit.

Typically, music by Enya, Enigma, Vangelis, Jarre, Sara McLaughlin, the Carpenters, and a ton of 70's Love songs.  Bunny Fur can be different colors, or spotted, like Silent Lucidity, Tequila Sunrise, Don't Speak, Nights in White Satin, or Hurt.

No Dragon Scales here.  Testament's Serenity does not count.  That's just a dragon with a fur coat.

Disclaimer!:  I'm doing this for a small group of select bands who have deserved their own event for a while now.  Bands that don't play Slayer.  Bands from Crickhollow, who don't/can't travel to other severs to play.  But bands that Crickhollow loves!  So I will absolutely be somewhat biased, even amongst Crickhollow bands.  Most likely, it won't matter, but just wanted to point this out in case the unexpected happens and 20 bands want to sign up.  Everyone is free to sign up! Don't hold back and NOT sign up.  I'm just going to make sure that a few in particular are given a timeslot while still hoping for a wonderful turnout.

Location: Bree Land Fair Grounds Stage.  There's a quick horsie to there right at the Pony, so if peeps forget or show up at the Pony, it's just a click away.  Less lag from Bree passersby means we can all pull out our bunny pets!

Time: Tricky at first, so for now let's say from 5pm to 2am max, that's 10 hours total.  Later start or earlier close depending.  And...IF...if there is time, due to a shortage of bands for some reason, we'll simply open or close with a Bunny Fur round-robin, TBD.

Sign up below, using the following template, copy/paste into Post Reply, not New Post.  Don't worry, I'll fix any applications that end up somewhere else or worst case you can guildlaunchPM me or Luventhariel@yahoo.com

Name of Band:

Leader of Band:

Crickhollow Band?:

Played any Second Breakfast events before?

Any Time Restrictions? (can only play from 5-6, can only play after 9, etc):

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks?:

Last edited by Luventhariel on Thu Mar 03, 2022 4:12 am; edited 3 times in total

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Luventhariel
Admin

Name of Band:  Alt Rock Band

Leader of Band:  Luventhariel

Crickhollow Band?:  Yuppers

Played any Second Breakfast events before?  Tons

Any Time Restrictions? (can only play from 5-6, can only play after 9, etc):  Nope

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks?:  Yes.  I'm really not playing, just doing this as an example!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

Flutterbyes

Yes Yes Yes!

Name of Band: the Flutterbyes

Leader of Band: Justadream

Crickhollow Band?: Yes

Played any Second Breakfast events before? Yes

Any Time Restrictions? (can only play from 5-6, can only play after 9, etc):

Anytime!

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks?: Ummm, nope :)  Hope to see everyone there! That is when I will make the rude remarks!

Dream On!

Aryreilyn

re: Re: March Hare Bunny Fair

Band: Indigo Hobbettes

Leader of Band: Aryreilyn

Played any Second Breakfast Events before? Yes

Any time restrictions? None

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks? nope.

Theabromine

Name of Band: Cheery Littlebottom's Companions

Leader of Band: We don't have a leader!  We are an anarchonsydiclist commune, with each of us taking it in turn to act as (/fishslap).  OKAY!  OKAY!  Theabromine is nominally our leader.

Crickhollow Band?: Crickhollow born and bread, pies sometimes too!

Played any Second Breakfast events before? Yeppers!

Any Time Restrictions? (can only play from 5-6, can only play after 9, etc): After 7:30, baby!

Any questions, comments, or rude remarks?: Question authority, and anyone under 30.  Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!  HELP! HELP! I'M BEING REPRESSED!

Lasswen

No Whole Bard were looking forward to taking part in this event, but unfortunately we aren't available for Friday events (our Saturdays).  We shall see if one or two of us can get along to enjoy the bands who do play :)

Luventhariel
Admin

Lasswen wrote:

No Whole Bard were looking forward to taking part in this event, but unfortunately we aren't available for Friday events (our Saturdays).  We shall see if one or two of us can get along to enjoy the bands who do play :)

I'm so sorry you can't make it as a band, No Whole Bard plays wonderful Bunny Fur!  I wish everyone (including myself) was retired or otherwise free, and able to play or show up to dance whenever we wanted!  This whole scheduling thing would be a whole lot easier, for sure.

Luventhariel
Admin

Final Schedule!!

7pm Indigo Hobbettes

8pm Cheery Littlebottom's Companions

9pm The Flutterbyes

10pm Bunny Fur Themed Bread & Jam!

Bring your High Elf ballet dance!  Bring your pet bunnies!   Don't have a pet bunny?  We'll be giving them away!

Duidhrastir
Admin

This is going to be fun!

Laurelin - Fainadan (Elf Hunter) Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum