Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Entertainment
View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Luventhariel
Admin

re: You Should Really Watch This

Indian Folk Metal.  Nuff said...

The energy in this video is just incredible!

Bloodywood - Dana Dan

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Luventhariel
Admin

Real, true, authentic, certified, genuine DWARF METAL!!!!

Wind Rose - Diggy Diggy Hole

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

Amin_Almiyan

Hello everyone!

This is the video of the cover for the Interstellar song that you all were waiting for it so much! image

Interstellar - No Time for Caution composed by Hans Zimmer and many people have done it on church organ and I think this one sounds epic!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zg5QMysuSYg

Luventhariel
Admin

Amin_Almiyan wrote:

Hello everyone!

This is the video of the cover for the Interstellar song that you all were waiting for it so much! image

Interstellar - No Time for Caution composed by Hans Zimmer and many people have done it on church organ and I think this one sounds epic!

I've always loved the sound of real church pipes, running a synth keyboard through a few hundred watt amps and out speakers will never sound even remotely close.  With real pipes, the entire building becomes the instrument!

Luventhariel
Admin

Tony Franklin plays fretless bass.  He's played alongside Jimmy Page in The Firm, and also with Blue Murder.  Here, he talks about a once-in-a-lifetime event.

The one and only time Kate Bush performed "Running up that Hill" live, was with David Gilmore and Tony Franklin, at The Secret Policeman's Third Ball in 1987.  Tony talks about how that all happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBzFHJhkILg

Luventhariel
Admin

How many drummers does it take to change a lightbulb?

10.  One to change the bulb, and 9 others to say that Neil Peart could do it better.

Why is Neil considered a near deity when it comes to drums?  So many reasons.  But this one particular reason is the one that really catches my attention.  Neil is a machine.  A living, breathing drum machine.  Someone who has refined his art to the form of near perfection.  How perfect?  Oh, my friends, I am going to show you!

This video contains Live Video footage from a concert in 2015 of the song Subdivisions.  The song is 5:30 seconds long, the video is 5:41 and opens with the audio from the Live concert, but switches to using the audio from the album Signals.  Signals, and the song Subdivisions was released in 1982. 

For 5:30 seconds, you will watch Neil play a song he recorded 33 years earlier, perfectly.  Matching every single hit, not altering the time of the song by even a single second over the course of the whole 5:30 seconds.  From the first symbol crash to the last, perfectly.

You Should Really Watch This:

Subdivisions Perfection

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Entertainment All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum