Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Laliapalooza!!

Crickhollow's Alternative Rock/Grunge Event returns! 

Sign-ups open until August 20th!

Laliapalooza will be held on Saturday, September 3rd.  Event time Maximum: start @ 3pm server time, end at 2am server time, with the end time being shortened if necessary.  10 hours of music total.

The "Stage" for the event is the red and white stripped canopy tent outside of Lalia's south entrance, several meters west of the Boar statue, in Bree.  Same "stage" as last year.

--------------

Bands that wish to sign up to play should have at least 25 minutes of Alternative Rock/Grunge to play.  This means you can play music from any band that is labelled "Alternative" or "Grunge", or any band that has ever played Lollapalooza in real life.

Set times will start at 30 minutes total.  You will have an option to opt-in to a full 1 hour set, if we don't get enough bands total. 

Well can handle 20 bands maximum with 30 min sets, that's 10 hours.  If we get 15 bands, then 5 can optionally play for an hour.  If we only end up with 10 bands, then everyone who wants can play an hour.

-------------

If there are more than 20 applicants total, I will choose bands that are based on Crickhollow, bands who loudly proclaim Crickhollow as their Home and who play Crickhollow regularly, over visiting or new bands.  I will be biased.  While we love our visiting bands, we're doing this for Crickets, so Crickets will get preference.

I will use a similar bias in regards to choosing which bands will play a full hour set if needed

-------------

As always, if there's any problems, please contact me via Luventhariel@yahoo.com , through Guildlaunch PMs, through Quick Post mail, or Luventhariel#9331 on Discord, and I will get it fixed ASAP.

Cut n Paste the following application, hit the "Post Reply" button, not the "New Post" button.  You do not have to put the exact 1/2 hour slot desired, just the hour it falls in.

------------

Band Name:

Band Leader (contact):

Home Server:

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past?

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed?

Desired Timeslot:

Secondary Timeslot:

Additional availability:

Any other questions or limitations (can't open, can't close, limited hours, overseas hours, etc):

Last edited by Luventhariel on Tue Aug 23, 2022 1:48 pm; edited 3 times in total

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Luventhariel
Admin

Band Name: Alt Rock Band

Band Leader (contact): Luventhariel

Home Server: Crickhollow!!

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? Lots.

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed? Oh, Absolutely...what's my band name?

Desired Timeslot:  Any

Secondary Timeslot:  Any

Additional availability:  Any

Any other questions or limitations (can't open, can't close, limited hours, overseas hours, etc):  I'm good!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

Irenella

Band Name: The Great Willow Blues Band

Band Leader (contact): Irenella

Home Server: Laurelin

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? yes

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed? yes

Desired Timeslot: 3pm - 5pm

Secondary Timeslot:

Additional availability:

Any other questions or limitations (can't open, can't close, limited hours, overseas hours, etc):

kenghis1

Mardi Gras Party Band

we need to be after 11pm

of course can do an hour if needed

Aryreilyn

re: Laliapalooza

Band Name: Indigo Hobbettes

Band Leader: Aryreilyn

Home Server: Crickhollow

Have you ever played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? yes

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed: Yes

Desired Timeslot: Any before 11pm

Secondary Timeslot: Any before 11pm

Additional Availability: Any Before 11pm

Galdwen

Band Name: Galdwen's Bunch of Misfits

Band Leader (contact): Galdwend (on Crickhollow)

Home Server: Landroval

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? I haven't yet, but would like to

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed? heck yes!

Desired Timeslot: 5 pm server

Secondary Timeslot: 6 pm server

Additional availability: Maybe 7 pm if half hour slot

Any other questions or limitations (can't open, can't close, limited hours, overseas hours, etc): my local timezone is GMT, may need a Lonely Mountain Bassoon, Bardic Fiddle and Lonely Mountain Fiddle as I currently do not have these instruments on Crickhollow yet

Fersinda

re: Application-Wee Free Banshees

Band Name: Wee Free Banshees             

Band Leader (contact): Fersinda

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? Certainly!!

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed? Sure will

Desired Timeslot: Surprise us

Secondary Timeslot: Surpising once should do the trick

Additional availability:

Any other questions or limitations (can't open, can't close, limited hours, overseas hours, etc): Keep the orcs and trolls away and we shall play!

Elders of the Sacred Fire

re: Laliapalooza

Band Name:  Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band

Band Leader (contact): Rosemarinie Bentleaf

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? yes

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed?yes

Desired Timeslot: anytime after 2 PM

Secondary Timeslot:

Additional availability:

Some Saturdays we do Farmers Market (IRL) It closes at Noon-so to avoid any clashes better 

to go with early afternoon onward.  :-)

Band Name: Distracted

Band Leader (contact): Lasswen or Eldbryt

Have you played in any Second Breakfast/AltRockBand/Crickhollow music related events in the past? yes and no - Lasswen plays a monthly show with No Whole Bard, and has played other events, including the previous Laliapalooza, Eldbryt has played occasional Bread & Jam nights as The Alemen ... Distracted, the two of us together, have not played anywhere as such. Yet.

Will you be willing to play a full hour set if needed? yes

Desired Timeslot: 6pm (server)

Secondary Timeslot: 7pm

Additional availability: can go somewhat earlier or later than the above, if needed (see below

Any other questions or limitations: can't start before 4pm or end after 9pm (server)

Luventhariel
Admin

\o/

We got 8 bands, so 8 hour-long sets, 8 hours of music!  Looks like Irenella will start @ 4pm and Kenghis will finish @ 11pm, and I'll just have to sort out who plays when inbetween.  Oh, and make a poster.  :)

Thank you all!!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum