Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Winterfest
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Winterfest 2022 Full Schedule

Friday, December 9th 

Winter-Themed Bread & Jam on Ice: from 8pm until everyone gets tired.

Saturday  [Edited, ignore the poster]

The Moonshine Wanderers @ 2pm

Blue Mountains Band @ 3pm

Galdwen's Bunch of Misfits @ 4pm

The Gallic Frogs Band  @ 5pm

The Rakes of Kilkarill  @ 6pm

Cheery Littlebottom's Companions @ 7pm

No Whole Bard @ 8pm

Elfevenses @ 9pm

Alt Rock Band @ 10pm

Sunday [Edited, ignore the poster]

Indigo Hobbettes @ 2pm
Wee Free Banshees @ 3pm
Telimektar @ 4pm
The Dulcet Tones @ 5pm
Purple Pipeweed Parlor Band @ 6pm
Savo 'Lass @ 7pm
Mardi Gras Party Band @ 8pm

Last edited by Luventhariel on Sun Dec 17, 2023 5:49 pm; edited 4 times in total

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Lasswen

Unfortunately No Whole Bard have been scheduled on the Sunday, which is Monday for us, and not possible for us to play - is there any chance this can be altered and we play on the Saturday?

pontin
Admin

Lasswen wrote:

Unfortunately No Whole Bard have been scheduled on the Sunday, which is Monday for us, and not possible for us to play - is there any chance this can be altered and we play on the Saturday?

Can you play Saturday at 8PM? We (Dulcet Tones) flexible on time and can take Sunday at 5PM

House at 6 harrow road, raingully, shire homestead, 1 Cape Road, Dol Tobas, Belfalas Homesteads and 2 Glenmouth Path, Glanath, Lyndelby Homesteads
Lasswen

Thanks so much Pontin!  That should be fine :D

Galdwen

I've just realised that 7 pm server would be 12 am my time (GMT). I'm not sure if I can do that time because of how late it is. Sorry for the hassle. :3

Luventhariel
Admin

Looking into it right now.  We'll get it fixed!

So sorry this happened.  Going to have to learn to announce the schedule and then wait a bit before making posters, that one is on me.

Looks like we can switch Galdwen's Misfits with Cheery Littlebottom's Companions, Thea put that she can start any time after 2pm.

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

Galdwen

Thank you so much, I can do that time. :D Sorry for the hassle, and the late reply. Trying to do too many things at once lol :3

Telimectar Band

re: Winterfest Suggestion

I had a suggestion concerning the "stage" of Winterfest. My request is to have multiple "stages" in proximity to each other so that transition from one band to the next eliminates set-up time. So in other words, if the first band sets up at the usual Winterfest location, the next band could set up a few yards away and be ready to play once the first band is done. I figure there is such a big area of ice, it would help to save time so that bands do not have to stress about setting up. I personally stress about setting up, and I practice that more than anything. Just a thought.

Galdwen

Not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask but I kind of need a bit of help with certain instruments. As I'm a relatively new person on Crickhollow I haven't had the opportunity to get a few spares of the special instruments (LM Bassoon, fiddles etc.) . I have most of the instruments I need except the Traveller's Trusty Fiddle. If anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow one I would be ever so grateful. thank you :3

Luventhariel
Admin

Galdwen wrote:

Not sure if this is an appropriate place to ask but I kind of need a bit of help with certain instruments. As I'm a relatively new person on Crickhollow I haven't had the opportunity to get a few spares of the special instruments (LM Bassoon, fiddles etc.) . I have most of the instruments I need except the Traveller's Trusty Fiddle. If anyone would be kind enough to let me borrow one I would be ever so grateful. thank you :3

I got ya!

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Winterfest All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum