Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Adventures Abroad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beorhere

re: Firebrands Show On Landroval

Howdy friends,

I have some exciting news to share.  Firebrands has been given a permanent performance slot on Landroval!!!   We have three possible timeslots Saturdays at 4:00, Sundays at 2:00 or 4:00.  I have tentatively accepted the Sundays at 4:00 pm.  We will share this time slot with Frequency Modulators as neither group wants to do weekly concerts.  Frequency Modulators had their first show Sunday September 29th.  Currently our first show is scheduled for October 26th  at 4:30.  It will be on the Landroval server in Bree at the park across from the Jail.  We will try to do monthly shows through the beginning of 2015 then maybe a bi weekly show after that.  

We will also use this as an opportunity to to schedule some performances on Crickhollow.  Please stay tuned for further information....

That's wonderful!  I hope I can catch you over there, but I'd love to see you play on Crickhollow as well.  I'm sorry I missed your last performance--and the Frequency Modulators one on Sunday--but I was thrilled to see a bit of FM the other day.  I still need to post my screenshots, and I will update your band pages and make sure that we get the word out on Twitter.

Congratulations! I think the Firebrands put on a wonderful show and I'm jealous that Landroval has scooped you up!

2 Cypress Road, Tol Faen, Belfalas Homesteads
Do drop in. The doors are always open!

Willowing, Grimbear, Rosewynda, Marewyng, Ingrid, Hollydell, Laurelberry,
Merieloran, Gadrian, Linhaewen, Berangar, Athdan, Faerstar (4 Twinfall Path, Tund Faroth, Falathlorn),
Olangrim (1 Waterbank Road, Tund Faroth, Falathlorn), Gwencara (1 Brookbank Street, Greyheight, Shire),
Mossley (of the Frogmorton Middleworths), and Larksong of Crickhollow
Larkfeather, Faerstar and Olangrim of Landroval

Breakfast: the best meals of the day.
Beorhere

re: Firebrands Concert On Landroval

Firebrands will be performing on the Landroval Server October 26th at 4:30 pm EST (Server time) .  The performance will be held in the Breeland park across from the Jail.  There will be music, comedy and a couple surprises so load your wagons and meet us there!!!

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum