Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Adventures Abroad
View previous topic :: View next topic  
helmare

re: Bashing

Winter Fest was great - but it was disturbing to see 'server bashing' rear its ugly head at such a fun event.  This is not good at any public event.

Rosalie Rumble
Admin

re: Bashing

I'm very glad you enjoyed Winterfest! It's a real shame to hear there was any bashing--I wasn't aware of any but I hope it was of the well-intentioned variety. We're very proud of Crickhollow and the music community we've built here and perhaps someone was a bit too over the top when talking about what makes us special.

Like all of the servers we've got our own unique feel and some wonderful bands you can only see here. Many of us also travel abroad to listen or perform and I'm always pleased as can be when we have the chance to welcome listeners and bands from elsewhere. I love nothing more than finding out that we've made new friends who want to come back for our regular events or even start playing a character here.

I've always found this a very welcoming place and I'm sorry if someone gave a different impression. I hope you will come back for Shirefest or one of our regular weekly events in spite of this unfortunate moment.

Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum