Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Rosalie's Corner
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elders of the Sacred Fire

re: Farewell Party

This was a great party.  We liked what it celebrated and what it embraces.  It was like a large family celebration.  It is our hope and greatest of wish that the expression of treat each other well and support this community is fulfilled to the highest order.  We like to see folks getting along and treating each other with respect without all the competitiveness and other attitudes that only bring down the quality of a good community.  Mr. Haithnoir from our band took some wonderful screen shots and we would like to share them.  I would like to thank Larksong for inviting me (Rosemarinie) to perform in the megaband.  Please keep us posted about Miss Rosalie.  

re: Farewell Party

I could not agree with you more Purple Pipeweeders! What a fantastic celebration for a fantastic lady - and her words as you posted are well worth taking the time to pay attention to!

Drummor

Haladain, Tindimacil and Ballinor
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Rosalie's Corner All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: