View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Maximum Overdrive!

We seem to have reached our limit to the number of bands that we can place into the Bands section.

The last one I tried to add did not take.  

I do not want to delete or hide any bands already here, even if they have not played in years, they are forever a part of Crickhollow's music history.  

So it looks like I will have to spend a little time creating a second full section for "More Bands!". 

I'll have to think a bit about how to set it all up.  A-M in one and N-Z in the other?  Or maybe creating a Crickhollow Music Hall of Fame, to place those bands who have been around for over 5(?) years?  

/think

I'm totally up for any suggestions or ideas. 

This site is for all Crickhollow musicians, so feel free to add any input you might have.  :)

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy here on Crickhollow; and Luventhariel and Jil on Landroval too.   Happy

Duidhrastir
Admin

re: Maximum Overdrive!

I like the idea of having a Hall of Fame for Crickhollow bands. This indicates Hall of Fame acceptance not due to quality of music or popularity, but for tenure! The amount of time the band has been around.

In this way, bands shouldn't become upset if their band hasn't been around long enough to be in the hall of fame section.

Even our bands, Savo 'Lass and Alt Rock Band, wouldn't be included in the hall of fame just yet. 2 more years for Savo 'Lass and maybe 3-4 years for your band?

So it sounds great to me, but let's see what everyone else thinks :D

Landroval - Leomer (Man Guardian) Chacho (Man LM) Sombo (Hobbit Hunter) Forchael (Man Champion) Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)

Laurelin -  Duidhrastir (Elf Warden)

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum