Site Activity
Last Forum PostsLast Forum Post RSS Feed
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flutterbyes

re: Thanks

Just wanted to say thank you for all you do to make this possible for us. I really appreciate it.

Pam AKA Dream image

Luventhariel
Admin

I Love doing this for everyone!  The community here is soooooo wonderful!  I love being a part of it!  Thank you!  And Thanks to every band and solo music player out there!  

Tolkien's world was created by song.  A song...created the whole world and it's inhabitants.  None who play music on this world now can do so, that's true.  But what we all can do, is to use our music to create huge smiles and warm fuzzys for everyone listening!  And that, is still a good enough reason to keep doing it.  :)

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Caramryn, Naurraen, Tettra, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Flutterbyes

Amen Sister! Always strive to leave the game a happier place and music can do it!

Peace to all!  Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!

Love you guys

"It's 420 somewhere!"image

Pam AKA Justadream image

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum