Membership
Site Activity
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> News
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: Crickhollow's Upcoming Music Events for 2024

Hi, everyone!  Happy New Year!

2023 ended up being a spectacular year, full of Music Events!  Crickhollow attained several new bands again this year, who have been busy creating their own versions of songs, and entertaining us all with them.  We've picked up a few new Solo Musicians as well.  Yes, we've had some losses, some temporary, some permanent, but overall we've been steady as Dwayne.

We added several new events last year, slowly filling in the gaps to make Crickhollow a Stand-Alone-Event-a-Month server!  And that's on top of our regularly scheduled, weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly Music Events that many of our wonderful bands entertain us with!

So, what's on the list for 2024?  More!!

On top of bringing back every Music Event from last year (in some way or form) while absolutely continuing the traditions of Shirefest and Winterfest, we're also going to see if we can't sneak in another event or two.  Everyone should feel free to contact me about adding any events here they wish to organize, or if anyone has any ideas of their own they wish to share.

Here's what I see for Crickhollow's future in my Palantir!

(Disclaimer: Everyone should know not to ever fully trust what they see in a Palantir)

Events will stay standard color until I personally verify that my Palantir is correct through other sources, in which case they will then be colorized.

January:

Hybernating

February:

Friends & Family Picnic Concert  Sunday, Feb 18th 

Monsters of the Rock III  Saturday Feb 24th - Sunday Feb 25th

March:

March Hare Bunny Fair  Saturday, March 23rd (also National Puppy Day)

April:

Rosalie Day!  Sunday, April 14th 

Muddy Foot Day  Saturday, April 20th

May:

Perr's Rave Nightclub Club Night (EDM,Techno,Industrial), Saturday, May 18th

June:

Rosalie Rumble's Shirefest!  Friday, June 21st - Sunday, June 23rd

July:

Crickhollow's Jazzfest, TBA

August:

Lazy Summer Afternoon Fish & Fry (Southern Rock/Country/Folk), TBA

September:

Laliapalooza 2024, TBA

October:

Little Monsters II, TBA

November:

November Reign (Heavy Metal Fest), November 9th (Coyopion's B-day!)

December:

Crickhollow's Winterfest, TBA

This thread will continually be updated throughout the year.

Please, please, please contact me ASAP if there's any scheduling inconveniences.  Other than certain exceptions, we can be a bit flexible.

Last edited by Luventhariel on Sun Apr 07, 2024 4:01 pm; edited 8 times in total

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Applesmacks, Caramryn, Tettra, Vgir, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Luventhariel
Admin

re: Crickhollow's Upcoming Music Events for 2024

We got everyone's heads banging in February, warmed everyone's hearts in March, and in May, we're going to get everyone's entire bodies moving around!

Coming in May, date TBD, Perr's Rave Nightclub Club Night!  Perr is ready to do some Clubbing, not that kind of clubbing, but also that kind of clubbing.  This time, she's talking about Club Music.  Music you dance to while packed into a dark room lit up by lasers and spotlights of all colors radiating through the fog all around, everyone jumping up and down around you with smiles on their faces, letting themselves go, allowing their bodies to just naturally Groove to the Beat of a Ton of Bass.

Frankie says Relax to the Safety Dance that Spins You Right Round Baby, Right Round with No Limits, Gonna Make You Sweat because The Groove is in the Heart, and I Like to Move It.  In the Temple of Love, Bela Legosi's Dead, so Enjoy the Silence of Fascination Street.  Pump up the Jams with Scary Monsters and Nightcore remixes.  Fill your Head Like a Hole with Just One Fix of Megalomaniac Dragula.

Electronica/Pop/Techno/House/Goth/Dubstep/NewWave/Industrial/EDM Night!

This event will start early evening and end early morning.  It's not Perr's Nightclub Afternoon Brunch.  ;)

Edit: Date Set!  Saturday, May 18th.  Sign-ups begin April 13th, right here.

House rules: Don't light up the bands with Dwarf Candles...light up the dance floor!  No foofoo elfy dances!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Applesmacks, Caramryn, Tettra, Vgir, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum