Membership
Site Activity
Most Recent Images
Site Contributions

Upcoming Crickhollow Events!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Luventhariel
Admin

re: March Hare Bunny Fair Schedule

I so appreciate my fellow Band Leaders, for making this real easy.  Everyone gets the time they asked for!

Rhen offered last-minute to fill in the missing 30 min, and just enough folks picked "any" to fill in all the time between!

Poster incoming this weekend!

1 Alt Rock Band / 1:30 The Rakes of Kilkarill
2 The Great Willow Blues Band
3 Cheery Littlebottom's Companions
4 East of the Sea
5 Distracted
6 Galdwen's Bunch of Misfits
7 Harlequins
8 The Flutterbyes
9 Billy & the Sock Puppets

Thanks again everyone!  We'll have a special Bunny Fur Themed Bread & Jam Session the Friday Night before the Fair, and don't forget to bring your bunny/rabbit/hare pets!  Oh, March 23rd is also National Puppy Day!

See you all on the Methel Stage!!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Applesmacks, Caramryn, Tettra, Vgir, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Luventhariel
Admin

re: March Hare Bunny Fair Schedule

Teaser poster out.  Will withhold the final poster until after this weekend, as there are so many things going on this coming weekend that I don't want to detract from.  Posted in Lotro Forums/Server Forums/Crickhollow.  Will email LotroArtists before the weekend, but add to Lotro Forums/PlayerEvents early next week.  Have fun, everyone!!

"It is better to have more lightning in your hand, than thunder in your mouth" - Ingwë Morfion

I'm also Appletart, Appleheart, Applesmacks, Caramryn, Tettra, Vgir, Villrvif and Whosagoodpuppy on Crickhollow;

and Luventhariel and all of Too Cute on Laurelin too.   Happy

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Rosalie Rumble's Crickhollow Music Forum Index -> Crickhollow Concerts All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum